- If your identity has been stolen - File under "ID theft": The FTC provides tools to report identity theft as well as a personal recovery plan. The IRS has a detailed fact sheet outlining how identity security may affect taxpapers. FAQ's cover driver license requests, IP PINs and the new form W-2 verification code, which is a test program.
- Taxpayers can use "Where's My Refund?" or the IRS2Go mobile app to start checking a refund status within 24 hours of when the IRS received an e-filed retun or four weeks after the IRS receives a paper return.
- Stay up to date with Tax Help through IRS Social Media................
- IRS2Go. Use this free mobile app to check your refund status, pay your tax, watch IRS YouTube videos and get IRS Tax Tips via email. You can download the app free from the Google Play Store for Android devices, or from the Apple App Store for Apple devices. IRS2Go is available in both English and Spanish.
- YouTube. The IRS offers dozens of video tax tips on a variety of topics. You can view them in English, Spanish or American Sign Language.
- Twitter. Get tax-related announcements and tips from @IRSnews. @IRStaxpros tweets news and guidance for tax professionals. Tweets from @IRSenEspanol have news and information in Spanish. The Taxpayer Advocate Service sends tweets from @YourVoiceAtIRS. @RecruitmentIRS provides updates for job seekers.
- Tumblr. Follow the IRS on Tumblr to access IRS tax tips, videos and podcasts. You can access Tumblr from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Facebook. The IRS Facebook pages provide news and information for taxpayers and tax return preparers. You can also connect with the Taxpayer Advocate Service.
- Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and "follow" us on Instagram at linda_cosgray_ea. Our social media pages provide informative information for taxpayers.
The interactive calendar highlights federal and state tax due dates, special firm events and other important dates that may be of interest to you. Because the calendar is continually updated, check back often to keep track of filing requirements, deadlines and other events that will help you stay current and up-to-date.
Federal Tax Forms & IRS Publications
Looking for a federal tax form? Browse this online tax forms library to find downloadable IRS forms. The forms are presented in PDF format and are acceptable for filing with the IRS. You may also choose from dozens of helpful tax publications developed by the IRS to help taxpayers have a better understanding of various tax issues. Available in PDF format, these publications are written in a plain language format geared specifically to taxpayers.